- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – Includes: Replace Pads
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – Includes: Replace Pads
- Drain oil from crankcase, remove old oil filter. Install new oil filter, grease chassis including steering and suspension parts where serviceable, lube door locks & hinges, inspect and correct tire pressure where applicable. Inspect and correct underhood fluids (additional costs may apply if necessary and with customer approval). Refill crankcase with specified quantity of motor oil (Up to 5qts.). Start engine, inspect for leaks. Verify correct oil level. Apply reminder sticker to inside of windshield.
- INSTALL BATTERY AND CHECK CHARGING SYSTEM
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 2 TIRES
- SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Disposal Fee
Joanne C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/11/2020